Custom Glass For Businesses in Dallas & Surrounding Areas
Simple Glass offers comprehensive commercial glass services, including architectural glass in Dallas and surrounding areas. Whether you are concerned with saving energy, improving safety, or enhancing the aesthetics of your building, our team offers exceptional quality service with a fast turnaround time.
Give us a call at (469) 256-6884 to learn how architectural glass can benefit your commercial property.
Architectural glass refers to types of glass that are used as a building material, either for the exterior or interior of a building. Architectural glass has a wide variety of aesthetic, durability, safety, and energy-efficient properties. This type of glass can be used to achieve a range of effects and goals for the building’s exterior glass or interior partitions.
Popular types of architectural glass include:
- Insulated glass – The insulating coatings and glazing on commercial glass offer benefits for indoor comfort and reducing heat loss. The energy savings can be significant, depending on the type of glass and glazing.
- Toughened glass – A specialized heat treatment can be used on glass to increase the strength of the glass and resistance to shock. If the glass breaks, it will shatter into small, smoother pieces of glass that won’t cause injury.
- Laminated glass – This type of glass is comprised of sheets of glass that are separated by thin plastic film. If laminated glass breaks, the glass stays attached to the film.
- Sound insulating glass – The acoustic insulation of glazing helps to prevent noise from penetrating the space. Acoustic laminated glass has interior layers of film between two sheets of glass. This type of glass is a good choice when you want to maintain a quiet space in a noisy environment.
- Solar control – Keeping out the heat from the sun’s rays keeps the building cooler without making it too dark. Solar control glass is designed with several layers of coatings that work to let in the sunlight and keeping the heat out. You will save on air conditioning costs, which is good for your budget and the environment.
- Custom decorative glass – A wide variety of options are available for decorative glass and mirror glass. Your decorative glass can be customized to your exact specifications.
- Wired glass – This type of glass has a wire mesh integrated into the clear glass. If the glass breaks, this metal mesh is designed to hold the glass in place.
The best type of Dallas architectural glass will depend on where it will be installed and your primary goals. For example, if you are most concerned with indoor comfort or energy efficiency, you may want laminated glass that is designed for solar control. Your technician can listen to your concerns, evaluate your building, and help you select the best glass for your installation.
At Simple Glass, our trained glass technicians have a deep understanding of the requirements of installing architectural glass in Dallas. We offer superior quality workmanship with fair pricing and straightforward, hassle-free service from start to finish.
Please contact Simple Glass at (469) 256-6884 for a quote for architectural glass installation.
“Very professional job and the price was very fair. I highly recommend them for your glass needs.”- Chloe D.